Supporting our military and first responder community is at the heart of who we are.
Our roots as an organization are built in kindness and community service projects (#GivingTuesdayMilitaryForever). This year, we want to get back to basics and fuel the good. On May 1, 2023 nominations for CHANGEMAKERS will officially open! You can nominate yourself, someone else, a business or your favorite nonprofit. The catch? It must be intended to make a difference and the sky’s the limit! We want to hear about the incredible ideas, projects, and GOOD for impact! Inspire Up is dedicating $10,000 to nation-wide grassroots projects serving others.
These grants are made possible thanks to the generosity of our title sponsor, Caliber Home Loans.
– Only one application per calendar year
– If you are nominating yourself or a person for a community project Impact Grant, please include an Amazon wish-list for your supply needs. We will not give grant funds directly to individuals, only nonprofits or businesses.
– Maximum potential grant is $1,000
– Applicants must detail what they are going to utilize the funds for and it was must be community service based
– Applicants must respond to email notification and accept the award if selected for an Impact Grant, should the applicant not respond within 5 business days, the award will be forfeited.
Grant application period open.
Submissions for applications open May 1st, 2023.